The Most Common Plumbing Issues
- Dripping faucets
- Slow draining sink
- Clogged bath or shower drain
- Clogged toilet
- Running toilet
- Faulty water heater
- Low water pressure
- Jammed garbage disposal
Low water pressure is a symptom of bigger plumbing problems, such as:
- Pipe corrosion
- Hidden water leaks in your home
- Drain or sewer clogs
- Cracked or blocked sewer lines
Here are some tips:
- Don't dump grease down the drain
- Give your pipes a good cleaning once a month. Hair, grease, and other gunk build up in drains over time
- Give your garbage disposal a rest.
- Don't throw things down the toilet.
- Fix recurring problems.
- Block debris from entering pipes.
- Flush your drains regularly.
JCN Plumbing is currently open and providing services to all the Miami Dade and Broward areas. If you have a plumbing emergency, you should call us. We provide Free Estimates and our company is not only licensed and insured but is also accredited by the BBB.
Call today - (305) 770-6860