To Our Valued Customers:
Our company would like to inform our valued customers that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our team is taking the necessary measures to assist all of you in the safest and most professional way, to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
We are Open and Fully Staffed. Ready to Help Our Customers and Community.
We know many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. A houseful of people puts added stress on your plumbing system and can increase the likelihood of serious plumbing and drain problems. We are ready to help with service anytime you need us. We’re still operating under our normal hours of operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Plumbers are Essential Service Providers plumbers who will adhere to our standards of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene before, during, and after every service visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we’ve instructed our service technicians to uphold and enhance our already strict cleaning and disinfecting measures to ensure the safest possible work environment, by following CDC guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
- Wearing personal protective equipment
- Using hand sanitizer
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
- Using disinfectant products to ensure touchpoints are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and equipment
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards; customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork.
Our customer service department is fully staffed to assist you with scheduling service calls, answering questions, and meeting all your needs.
Please contact our office if you need to schedule an appointment for a specific service. Remember that we provide free estimates, and our customers are our priority.